So I had my first class today.
I get there and... apparently I don't have that class.
They said that some of us will not have the class until October because instead of being paired with another stagecraft class (mine was Masks) the BFA and BA actors and MTs are paired with an improv class. Which is fine, which means that I don't have a class until 11 any day. And I might not have class until four on Mondays. Which is fine with me. Completely.
So... the first week was absolutely amazing. There was a little poop going on that is definitely over now, so I'm really ready to start fresh and get these classes going. My schedule (with the new change of not having a Masks class) is going to be so easy for the first quarter.
I'm great. How are you all?
A belated finale
18 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment