I'm tired, I'm sick (yucky sore throat,) and I want to play video games all day.
Luckily I have a little more self control than that; I read a few things for school and... yeah, that was about the most useful thing I've done all day.
I watched The Wiz while I was laying here in pain. It was quite lovely.
So yesterday was an adventure:
Seeing Charlotte for the last time was bittersweet. I know I'll see my lovely again in December, but it's weird knowing that she's somewhere else making new friends. Well, not quite yet. She's probably still flying at this point. Either way, I'll miss my lady. We had a fun day. I could tell the guy behind the counter at Secrets knew it was our first time in the store...Ashley had her birthday party last night as well. That was fun, albeit I was a little preoccupied having said goodbye to Char a few hours before. I was fine, though. Ashley really liked her present.
So. I'm ready to move, how about you all?
...I have a countdown on my Facebook page that I check daily. Multiple times daily. It's kind of an addiction to watch the little timer go down and take me towards a new state. I'm eagerly waiting the day it says zero.
I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready. Can I just move early?

1 comment:
don't move early; how about you just come live in my pants instead? Hahaha
Man, don't make me start crying again..! No one can ever replace my cunty twin. EVER. I'm not even in Switzerland and I'm missing my Chris...I wish you were here with me. STD throat and all :)
Post a Comment